Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love is the Law of Attraction ♥ ~

In 1998 I read Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh. It transformed my life once I applied what I read... 
Feel as if you already have what it is that you desire. That was the first notion that I had about the Law of Attraction. I immediately went to imagining and feeling as if I already had & appreciating what it was I desired. At that time I was 25 years old and always desired to live in Hawaii. So, throughout my day I said "I love living in Hawaii", "I love how beautiful Hawaii is", etc. The other important factor in what I was affirming & appreciating in my positive love sentences I was repeating to myself throughout the day, was that I always use the word Love & felt it in every affirmation. Within 30 days of consistent appreciation & absolute love & faith that I was already enjoying my life in Hawaii, as if it already was my reality, the universe co-ordinated all of the details and I was on a plane on my own moving to Hawaii. I lived there for 12 years and met my future husband only 2 days after I had arrived there. We have 4 children and love each other unconditionally, we are the best of friends and always tell each other how appreciative we are of everything & everyone in our lives. 

Yesterday, I started listening to the audio book of The Power by Rhonda Byrne author of The Secret this is the same message that I am reminded by again and again, "Love is the Law of Attraction". I am absolutely inspired every time I am reminded by this. I highly recommend reading or listening to this book. It is saying everything we already know. 
I love the inspiration that this book is & inspiration reminds me that we are Love ~


The Power is the handbook to the greatest force in the universe - The Power to have everything you want.

Without The Power you would not have been born. Without The Power, there wouldn't be a single human being on the planet. Every discovery, invention, and human creation comes from The Power. Perfect health, incredible relationships, a career you love, a life filled with happiness, and the money you need to be, do, and have everything you want, all come from The Power.

The life of your dreams has always been closer to you than you realized, because The Power - to have everything good in life - is inside you.

To create anything, to change anything, all it takes is just onething...
The Power of Love ♥ ~
Infinite Love & Blessings to You ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment