(Free Downloads at the End of this Post)
Imagine that you live in a beautiful home with a big glass window in the dining room.
The core problem is, in fact, that neighborhood kids play baseball outside your home!
Theta Healing is analogous to the process of finding out why your window keeps getting broken, and then doing something about it so it stops happening!
Theta Healing is exactly that: an alternative healing technique to identify and correct the core problems that cause us so much pain, stress, and unhappiness
Theta Healing works by locating the core beliefs sponsoring the illness, injury, or unhappiness, and then changing those beliefs so that the problem can then be healed and released through alternative and complimentary healing therapies
What Is Theta Healing Good For?
A partial list of conditions that Theta Healing has helped people to recover from includes:
- A variety of cancers
- Broken bones
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Torn ligaments
- Repetitive stress injuries (tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.)
- A variety of addictions (alcohol, cocaine, painkillers, chocolate, coffee, and more)
Beyond health issues, Theta Healing can be applied to pretty much every area of our lives, including but not limited to:
- Recovering from broken relationships
- Improving existing relationships with spouses, coworkers, and family
- Releasing resentment, grudges, and prejudices
- Releasing old trauma held from abuse from childhood or past life memories
- Clear blocks to prosperity
- Facilitating personal growth
- Clearing blocks and manifesting success in business
Theta Healing Practitioners
What Theta Healing Is Not
- LIMITED TIME: Download the introduction, a lecture and a block clearing section of ILFAL completely for free!
Click here to listen to the Long Introduction
Click here to listen to the ILFAL lecture program "The Energetic Anatomy of Relationships"
Click here to listen to the ILFAL Block Clearing program "Heartbreak and Grief"